About Me

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Diaper Free Days

Some days I just don't feel like diapers. After wearing them obsessively for the last few weeks I'm taking a diaper sabbatical. This tends to be how it goes with me, wear a lot, then not at all for a while. Diapers have a lot to do with my mood, right now I don't want them getting in the way of being a normal college student. I'll wear again at school I'm sure. But I made my last dirty diaper for a while last night. Not sure why these swings happen but I see nothing wrong with them. Life changes and so should your diapers. No one wants to stay wet and messy right? Diaper rash is evil. But anyway, the diaper life is one of your own choices, it shouldn't be ruled by what others think. I personally believe that everyone should at least try wearing and using a diaper before they consider mocking or laughing at someone who enjoys this. Stay diapered.

No comments:

Post a Comment