About Me

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My First Posting - A Little Background

I'm doubting anyone will read this, but what the hell. Incase you thought I was joking, yes I am a diaper lover, meaning I personally enjoy wearing baby diapers as well as pull-up type diapers. I am not the only one and I know there are others like me, now a little about me.

I'm a 21 year old male, I have a girlfriend who supports my love of diapers. I got my interest in diapers years ago, not entirely sure how it happened but it had something to do with the day my brother and I played catch with a pack of Pampers in the church nursery. The pack broke open and we had to put them all away. Well the next week I got curious and took one from the nursery. I'd put it in my underwear and it felt nice. Well I got a few more diapers this way but decided that someone may notice if diapers were vashishing from a nursery few people used. So I began taking used, wet diapers from the diaper pail in the nursery. I enjoyed the fact they were wet even more. So I did this until I was out one night about a year ago when I decided to go buy a pack of girls Goodnites L/XL. Well they fit perfectly and I've been going through pack speratically ever since.

I come from a normal family and go to a normal college. The facts of which are insignificant to these postings. I enjoy watching movies, listening to music, hanging out with friends, and spending large amounts of time with my girlfriend whom I love dearly. I live a normal life aside from wearing diapers.

When it comes to diapers I do use them. I personally enjoy wetting my diapers after being dry for a little bit. I buy the girls Goodnites because they appear more babyish to me and if I could I'd wear Pampers but I'm to big for that, so I make due. Goodnites hold enough for me and that's all I really need. Someday I'll buy some adult diapers online but for now my Goodnites do everything I need.

So that's me and my diapers. Let the blogging begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment